I have been nominated for the Liebster Award from Experiencing Parenthood.
The Liebster Award is a fun way to get to know new bloggers and find out about their blog, their likes, and their interests. It kind of like the good old chain letter, in which each nominee, should they choose to accept, writes a post answering 5 questions asked by the blogger who nominated them.
1. Do you still live in the same place your were born and raised? If not, where were you born or raised and where do you live now?
Nope. I was born in Buffalo, New York. Raised coast to coast. After many moves across country (military family) I have made my home in the Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia with my husband and daughter.
2. If you could visit anywhere in the world, where would it be?
3. What is your favorite beverage to drink?
4. What is your favorite book to read?
Hm….that’s a tough one! I don’t have a favorite book per se, but favorite genres are fantasy and historical fiction.
5. If you could have any job in the world; what would it be?
Work from home as a crafter/seamstress/costume creator and teach dance and movement part time to kids. I’m working on it!!!
Candace at Monk & Mills
Kaitlyn at Fire + Wife
Courtney at My Neiss Life
Nadine at Nadiyne
Beth at Finding Delight
QUESTIONS FOR THE NOMINEES
1. What/where is your dream vacation?
2. Why did you start blogging?
3. What is your favorite dessert or treat?
4. Apple or Android?
5. Tell us a funny story or hidden talent!
THANK YOU AND CONGRATS!
Thanks again to Leila of Experiencing Parenthood for the nomination! And Congratulations to my nominees!! I look forward to reading your posts!!